STEAK COOKING TIMES PAN : TIMES PAN
Steak Cooking Times Pan : Polder Classic Cooking Thermometer : Cooking World Of Warcraft
Steak Cooking Times Pan
- Fish is naturally tender, requiring short cooking times at high temperatures. Allow 10 minutes per inch of thickness (at the thickest part) for fresh fish, 20 minutes per inch for frozen fish.
- A steak (from Old Norse '''', "roast") is a cut of meat (usually beef). Most steaks are cut perpendicular to the muscle fibres, improving the perceived tenderness of the meat. In North America, steaks are typically served grilled, pan-fried, or broiled.
- Steak: Music From The Motion Picture is a 2007 album by Sebastien Tellier, Mr Oizo and SebastiAn. It is the soundtrack to the film directed by Quentin Dupieux (Mr. Oizo).
- Poorer-quality beef that is cubed or ground and cooked more slowly by braising or stewing
- High-quality beef taken from the hindquarters of the animal, typically cut into thick slices that are cooked by broiling or frying
- a slice of meat cut from the fleshy part of an animal or large fish
- A thick slice of such beef or other high-quality meat or fish
- make a sweeping movement; "The camera panned across the room"
- (Greek mythology) god of fields and woods and shepherds and flocks; represented as a man with goat's legs and horns and ears; identified with Roman Sylvanus or Faunus
- Swing (a video or movie camera) in a horizontal or vertical plane, typically to give a panoramic effect or follow a subject
- (of a camera) Be swung in such a way
- cooking utensil consisting of a wide metal vessel
Grill Steak - Searing Method
I usually cook my steak by marinating it with sauce and spices and then grill it over a pan. While doing this imparts the flavour of the spices over to the steak during the marinating process, I come to realise it's actually rather inefficient since the spices are diluted in the marinating liquid.
This time, I change the way of preparation by searing the spices directly into the meat over a heated grill pan. This way, the penetration of flavours from the spices are better achieved and enhance the overall flavour.
1) Marinate steak ( Prime Rib-Eye in this case ) lightly with terrayaki sauce in a marinating bag. Leave in fridge for 3-4 hours or overnight.
2) Prepare spice mix by mixing cumin, salt, both black and white pepper on a small bowl and balance it with a pinch of sugar.
3) Splash some olive oil on grill pan and heat up grill pan at medium-high heat. When oil start to smoke, it's hot enough. Place steak over grill.
4) Sprinkle spices evenly over surface of steak on both sides while cooking. Flip and cook each side twice for about one minute each time to allow time for the heat to sear the spices into the meat.
5) Remove and serve.
1) You may vary the spice mix using thymes, rosemarry or cinamon to your taste
2) You need to use a grill pan ( as seen in photo ). A normal flat pan may not work so well.
3) I didn't include any sauce because I think the steak is already juicy and flavoursome enough by itself if cook this way.
Update 23/Jan/09 : LMAO !!!! This actually made it to Explore!!! Must be algorithm error :D
Steak with garlic scape risotto
Everyone at the farmer's market is selling garlic scapes so I bought a few bunches.
I looked up a few recipes for making risotto with the scapes but they usually involved starting them in the pan with the sofritto and cooking them with the rice the whole time. This would make them kinda brown and dead.
So i decided to saute them quick then take them out and puree them while the rice cooked. Then folded in at the end so they kept their bright green colour.
Steak is flank steak marinated in soya sauce, herbs and such. Served with a salad of which half the greens were grown on the patio.
Excuse the juice running accross the plate. I was swinging the plate around and didnt notice. ;) And the risotto should be runnier.
greystone cooking school
cooking schools in nc
jeu de cooking academy
cooking demonstration table
meat cooking techniques
instructions for cooking a turkey
cooking show cooking games
cooking gift sets
watch beautiful cooking 2
wonderworld cooking center
Post a comment