COOKING TEXTBOOKS. COOKING
Cooking textbooks. Cooking class lessons. Catering cooking equipment.
- (textbook) casebook: according to or characteristic of a casebook or textbook; typical; "a casebook schizophrenic"; "a textbook example"
- A book used as a standard work for the study of a particular subject
- (textbook) a book prepared for use in schools or colleges; "his economics textbook is in its tenth edition"; "the professor wrote the text that he assigned students to buy"
- The Text Books is a documentary (in five parts) by Mahmoud Shoolizadeh. It introduces the strength and weakness of the text books in Iran, the editors, experts and teachers explain their views and critic the current situation of these books in Iran.
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
Antique 50s EXPERIENCES WITH FOODS Home Ec Textbook
Antique home economics textbook about cooking and food from 1956 called "Experiences with Foods" by L. Belle Pollard. Book covers topics like eating well, individual food needs, preservation, manners, as well as a sections devoted to breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The last third of the book is a cookbook.
I cannot believe we pais over $40 for a testbook with a recipe like this in it. Cut apple, add acid to prevent browning. Thank you, grade 4 science...
really good cooking games
youth cooking classes
foreman grill steak cooking times
digiorno cooking instructions
cooking game 60
disney cooking games
cooking schools in nc
cooking mama game
Post a comment